cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having issues finding their store?

Is anyone else having issues finding their store? This is the message I keep getting:

This page does not exist. Please continue to shop on eBay

Message 1 of 84
latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

alan@ebay wrote:

Hi all, 

Due to an issue during rollout, we turned off the new Stores experience. We will turn the new experience back on as soon as possible. 

Thank you. 

Interesting, so at least one programming team at eBay knows how to do a simple rollback when they screw things up.  Please have them train the rest of the programmers.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 76 of 84
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

Hi all, 

Due to an issue during rollout, we turned off the new Stores experience. We will turn the new experience back on as soon as possible. 

Thank you. 

alan@ebay

Even though my other stores have reverted, this one continues to show store doesn't exist when you click the store door icon AND my storefront is STILL the new layout.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 77 of 84
latest reply

jemsbibliotheque
Adventurer
Got the same & the fact we are paying for this!!!
Message 78 of 84
latest reply

alan@ebay

This thread isn't very old..........but we have new (same) problem today and this one should probably  be locked before everything gets mixed up.....

Message 79 of 84
latest reply

mine went missing today

Message 80 of 84
latest reply

Hi, yes I am having the same problem. I also have received the same message. Again another "bug" that eBay hasn't corrected.
Message 81 of 84
latest reply

There's another thread on this same issue on the Selling Board.  You are not alone.

Message 82 of 84
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

alan@ebay

This thread isn't very old..........but we have new (same) problem today and this one should probably  be locked before everything gets mixed up.....

Hi everyone, 

There was a brief issue with the display of Stores early this morning, that's now resolved. Closing this thread as it's related to an issue from earlier this year. 

If you wish to start a new thread on the topic, you can do so here [link

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 84 of 84
latest reply