cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having issues finding their store?

Is anyone else having issues finding their store? This is the message I keep getting:

This page does not exist. Please continue to shop on eBay

Message 1 of 84
latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

How are you trying to "find" it?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 2 of 84
latest reply

Never mind - I see what you mean, even clicking on the store door on my generic selling page.

Guess this is another fallout from their new store format changes.

Can they never get anything right?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 3 of 84
latest reply

Man - THIS is an improvement?

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 4 of 84
latest reply

It's been several weeks, but I did have trouble one night with my store not existing. I can't remember if I just waited a little while and it appeared or if I found another way. It's pretty unsettling to see that message though!

Message 5 of 84
latest reply

The store logo on my main store is now a TEENY thing in the middle of a white box.

Thanks so MUCH eBay.

They want ALL sellers to look the same (as much as possible)

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 6 of 84
latest reply

@ymeagainlord wrote:
Never mind - I see what you mean, even clicking on the store door on my generic selling page.

Guess this is another fallout from their new store format changes.

Can they never get anything right?

Yep - they can never get anything right.

Looks like they took a page from the other E's playbook for the stores now .......

Someone needs to give them the definition of 'innovation' - and it's not making yourself look and act like others have been doing for years.

I feel a song coming on. . Little boxes on the hillside, Little boxes made of ticky tacky, Little boxes on the hillside, Little boxes all the same. There's a green one and a pink one. And a blue one and a yellow one, And they're all made out of ticky tacky. And they all look just the same.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 8 of 84
latest reply

@treasuresoftime419 wrote:

Is anyone else having issues finding their store? This is the message I keep getting: This page does not exist. Please continue to shop on eBay

I'm not receiving that error. Are you still? Maybe it was very short-lived as they switched to the new format. I like your store's banner, by the way.

I expected the changes to be drastic but I think they are minimal. Overall I don't see anything that's worth complaining about.

- There is a little bit more white space which is the only thing I don't like but it was expected.

- The avatar no longer overlaps the banner which makes no difference to me either way.

- The avatar is larger so I may upload a larger image to get rid of the pixelation that's occurring.

- The listing images are larger which I really like.

- The format is the same with store categories on the left and listings on the right.

- They are now filling the width of the page which I like.

The one thing I would change is to add a tiny downwards facing triangle (arrow) to the right of store categories to indicate that there are sub-categories.

Message 9 of 84
latest reply

My store doesn't exist either........  I presume it's the store changeover...........but of course no one could have alerted us to this........

Better half is still in operation, albeit, changed.  I suggest everyone take a look at list view of the stores that still exist...  The verbiage is unreal.

@Anonymous

could you confirm that there are things going on to give the "store doesn't exist" message........or do we have to report it to CS?

Message 10 of 84
latest reply

Taking the personality of sellers listings and/or storefronts is just such a ridiculous idea.

A Shopify store is more in line with the ebay basic store - so ...........

@dhbookds wrote:
I suggest everyone take a look at list view of the stores that still exist...  The verbiage is unreal.

Oh, that's interesting. It's showing a short blurb which may be equivalent to what's displayed on mobile. I will check a mobile device later to see.

Message 12 of 84
latest reply

I see everybody's store just fine.

I do, however, forget what was going to have to be changed about external links etc. from long time ago with like 6 mo. warning.

Some of that auto corrected which could mess up logos etc.

Don't know. The store link on myEbay page is blue. Where do you see red? (and no that is not an invite to sound off.)

Radine

Message 13 of 84
latest reply

Yeah, if you go to a listing and select view items, you can get to the store but the list view takes parts of the descriptions (at random apparently)

FGS eBay, give it a rest already.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 14 of 84
latest reply

@ymeagainlord

Hello, Y. You forced me to look just now at mine (Billboard style). They have changed mine, too. I kept looking on & off all day to see if they dumped me into the new  to be sure no screw ups. They must have just done it. Now my banner takes up a HUGE block (but it's all there), runs all the way across. But the color is a bit faded. A bit of overkill on its size. 

My friend who designed this for me had those icons for pinterest, FB, etc. (which I don't use but she said it would make me look more "with it" modern lolol) at the upper right: all gone. Plus the categories on the left: I thought they originally had ( ) with number of items per category but the numbers are gone. Hey...but the site is https SECURE! lol. 

And my active listings I know are already mobile friendly because I personally inserted that mega tag to make it friendly before all of this.

I also took the liberty of looking at your store. It sure looks different from what I looked at last week. I didn't bookmark your store so can't pull it up to compare. 

After reading ecommerceB this morning, seems if you try to downgrade a message comes across: We will get back to you, or something like that. I am petrified to do the change until I see more comments here that at least someone was successful with their downgrade and by downgrading it didn't destroy their store front. Sorry this happened to you. I have no clue on how you can fix it. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 15 of 84
latest reply