cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insertion Fee Credits for Auctions Sold?

I just noticed that for Nov. and Dec. for the auctions I have run, which sold, I haven't received credits from Ebay for any of them. I have a basic store. Did they change their policy regarding receiving a credit when an auction sells and I missed that? I did receive credits in Oct.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Insertion Fee Credits for Auctions Sold?

@adbreg 

Did you actually pay a fee for the listings or were they listed under a free listing promotion?

There were so many freebies in Nov/Dec I can't imagine very many seller paid for any listings during that period.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

With a basic store, I didn't have any free listing promotions come up. So, yes, I paid them.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have had the same issue when viewing invoices for selling fees for December and January. There are charges for auction insertion fees, but no credits for items that sold. Previous invoices listed insertion fee credits. I also have a basic store. ebay's fee information still states that insertion fees are credited if an item sells. I have been wanting to contact ebay customer support to ask, but their phone service is always "closed" when I look.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I had same issue.  Had to do a send customer service a list of all items that I did not get credit on and they credited them.  

It seem to correct itself this past month, but now they have gone to taking the insertion fee out of the payout and the credits are gone again.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply