Image on Feedback

This is the first I've seen.

ten_o_nine_0-1710971569799.pngten_o_nine_1-1710971720308.png

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Image on Feedback

Hi @ten_o_nine 

They rolled this out not too long ago.  Not sure if it will catch on and be a common thing.  Many Buyers have trouble uploading pictures to return claims, I suspect they would have the same issue adding a picture to Feedback.

There is a link on your FB history to show just FB with pictures ... I only have one too and it was done sometime in the last 3 months or so ...

Hopefully they will discontinue this feature, it serves no real purpose, it certainly has NOT increased my sales.  From the lack of use I suspect it does NOT "enhance the Buying experience" (eBay credo) ... 

eBay's programming time could be better spent elsewhere ... 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Just out of curiosity has that buyer left the same or any image on other feedback they have left?

According to the fear mongering when this "feature" was announced this image should have destroyed your account.....do you agree?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I seen my first one yesterday and don't really understand the need for them.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I guess I don't get it.  What is that supposed to represent---a pretty emoji?  I can't imagine many buyers bothering to do that.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@slippinjimmy 

The image doesn't show on their feedback page.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@kensgiftshop 

This is a big feature on etsy, but that's because it has to do with either the buyers like for the item or the sellers creation.  On Etsy, I can almost see it, although I agree why is this necessary in life? Do we have to share everything these days? My guess is the person who posted this was happy with their purchase.  @ten_o_nine  Good for you!

That's all I got, Ken. 

PS  Happy Spring!

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

With so many issues with the daily functioning of the site, it gives me pause as to why the focus is feedback, which, in day to day eBay life, it doesn't mean anything.

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

What a colossal waste of bandwith.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

eBay is late in the game offering this - I don't get the outrage - just ignore it.  Etsy has been doing this since I started selling there which was ? 2016?

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@mr_lincoln 

Yes, this feature is really useless, they need to listen to their customers, not Accenture.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@hartungcards 

Nail on the head! 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

FWIW, I've sold about a thousand items on Etsy and have about 5 feedback with photos.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 13 of 13
latest reply