cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Error on Photos - HELP!

I have always uploaded my photos to Dropbox and from there to eBay for listings. Now I am getting an "Image Error." I have checked permissions on Dropbox and my computer and cannot find anything causing this. Has something changed with eBay? Anyone have any suggestions? I have hundreds of listings to reload.

File not found (FP001)

The photo cannot be correctly read or found. Please check if the address is correct and if you have the right permissions.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Image Error on Photos - HELP!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are there any issues with the file names like missing extensions, spaces or odd characters?

Did you change of your browser settings recently like upping the security and disabling scripts? Did you recently update your OS?

If all the file names look good and your browser settings and OS haven't changed then clear your browser's cache and history and reboot the browser and the computer. If that doesn't work try a different browser or a different device/computer.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I did go to a different browser, Brave from Google. Have cleared cookies and restarted to no avail. Thanks for reply. Will see if there is anything in Brave inhibiting.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable