Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Resolved! Best way to handle Cancellations/non-payers to avoid defects?

This hasn't happened to me yet but trying to figure it out,When buyers don't pay and I cancel transaction can i get defect?If so then I need to ask them to ask me to cancel right?If they don't respond do an unpaid item case?is this the only way to sa...

Variations eBay is removing them why ?

So eBay is removing my listings with variations greed I think they want to charge per item. The only thing that works for me is to list say several Playstation games all in one spot that is how I make money. Now eBay is removing all the work I did. G...

Multiple Item Sale Help

Greetings All:I have a listing for mutiples of the same item & a potential buyer after a few emails on shipping prices has emailed that they want to purchase 2 items & for me to go ahead and invoice them for the 2 items & shipping to their location. ...

ebay now files SNAD in behalf of the buyer

I had to call Mary to find out what was going on she didn't file the dispute ebay CS did it in her behalf. She's been waiting for a email response from me which I responded to their dispute last Friday 10 mins. after it arrived in my inbox as of toda...

Resolved! Listing not approved...HELP...HELP

Hello I need help..I posted this message before, but I guess I got Something Wrong...A few hours ago I tried to post some 70 year old Technical Manuals for the Army Airforce of World War II. When I had finished entering everything (pictures, Descript...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any buying discounts coming?

I have carted a bunch of things but have no discounts. I always seem to lose out and see discounts a day or two after I buy. Don't want to wait too long though, someone else may buy them out from me.

Can I cancel this listing without being charged a fee?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ingersoll-Rand-IQv20-Cordless-20V-Impact-Wrench-Gun-Kit-Drive-1-100-Ft-Lbs/153213467896?hash=item23ac3bfcf8:g:-9sAAOSwfHFbf2an:rk:1:pf:0 I've relisted this tool here a few times now without selling but sold it yesterday on Cr...

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

To show a buyer how to return, or not?

Here's my weekly quota of a troublesome buyer... @pburn: hope this entertains you, haha. A buyer bought a hoodie and leaves me a message saying they are leaving me a negative. He continues to say the XL fits like a large (I totally hate when people s...

Trouble listing items

I am having trouble listing items. I am receiving this error. Com.ebay.app.raptor.cosbase.exceptions.COSException

Hemp Oil - NO CBD NO THC listing flagged and banned from selling it.

Just as the title says. I have been selling Hemp Oil and have been flagged by I am guessing some other seller. I cannot get any straight answers from ebay on any of this other than in not in violation of eBay I also am adding a copy of the label. And...

Account temporary rescticted

My account has been temporarily restricted just after I post my item. I got email to asking me to verify my account. I clicked on that link but it is taking me to some articles. Noting happen. What should I do? Here is a part of my email with the lin...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYERS MARKET, SURE AIN'T SELLERS - -

ALL FOR THE BUYER - HOW DOES "GUARANTEED SHIPPING" HELP ME AS A SELLER?? HOW DOES "FREE" SHIPPING HELP ME AS A SELLER?? YOU ALL HAVE A FREEBIE DEAL WITH UPS? NOT I - - WHAT TO DO WHAN A BUYER ORDERS WRONG ITEM AND EXPECTS YOU TO PAY RETURN SHIPPING B...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors