cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you think eBay customer service is bad, wait until you try PayPal's customer service.

It is all online chat and you get a new person every few minutes.  It's ridiculous!  They claim the call center is still shut down, so no phone calls allowed.  They can still take your money, though.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: If you think eBay customer service is bad, wait until you try PayPal's customer service.

Anything we might help with?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: If you think eBay customer service is bad, wait until you try PayPal's customer service.

No, but thanks.  

Is it impossible to have a safe  call center or a system where customer service can work from home returning calls?   They have had 3 months to adapt and this is all they can come up with?  Is this another example of what happens when call centers are out-sourced?  Where are the U.S. based workers?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I agree that PayPal's cs is horrible, simply horrible.  They seem untrained at actually providing service, but quite skilled at using the cut/paste feature to repeat over and over the same response.  I'm generally not one to lose my patience with folks, but PP cs definitely took me to my dark place...lol.  I've had much better experiences with ebay's cs.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sorry to hear that, I have only had to call them a few times in the last year and I found their CS excellent. The CSR rep was very knowledgeable and quickly resolved my issue. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply