cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I had no soul, I could be so wealthy.

Fake reviews? Chump change.

I saw the planted ebay review from the aol.com article in google news. It was so laughable, i thought google did it intentionally. So it would make ebay look even more pathetic. About their new brilliant search.

I go to aol.com. Who is this reporter? Nobody. No comment. She contributes sometimes. Nothing on the home page.

Maybe she's someones girlfriend who is an ebay director. Ok. That works.

Then on ebays investor relations page, its displayed prominently, this bogus review, as if Moses carried it down the mountain in stone. They promote it.

All you need is one truth, weave it into dozens of interpretations. You'll need access to a thearus. Everyones doing it.

Shareholders are more stupid than ebay sellers. You can plant anything and the stock will rise or fall as you want. I could have a lot of fun with that.

Do you know its up to $39 today? It should be still dropping, down to $36 something, but the days not over.

I can make any company look like anything I want, if I didnt have a soul.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: If I had no soul, I could be so wealthy.

Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV)

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Luke 12:20

But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Play now, pay later?

What if I have no God?

It profith me about 17 million a year and a very nice corporate jet for job interviews and family excursions.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@annindallas said:  I go to aol.com. Who is this reporter? Nobody. No comment. She contributes sometimes. Nothing on the home page.

Ahhh ... good old c-rappy AOL.COM.   Fake news.  lol

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Stock price is all fairy dust and tea leaves...but mostly happy talk, as you just mentioned.
Late entry stockholders are a bit on the daft side.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply