cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still hate this Seller Hub!

I HATE this!!!!     Listing takes forever....finding anything takes forever....trying to see your listings is horrible (they are not only postage stamp size, but they are colorless).  I miss Classic!!! I never had this trouble and frustration w/ Classic!

Well, that's my morning rant....sorry everyone.  But I do still hate this seller hub, and I do still want Classic back

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

are you trying to view on a phone?

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Works fine for me....

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I've been using the seller hub for over 5 years and would likely pull my hair out if I had to use classic; whatever that is...

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@jimw1776  You are preaching to the choir and yes, its pretty bad.  Extra time to do pretty much everything.  Use the Comment link in the upper right hand corner of the page and tell them where they can improve it for you ... I just a did a couple more of those today.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Desktop

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

I agree!! I am in tears over this new Seller Hub page. On the right side of your main page, there is a button that says, "Comments." Every time I log into eBay, I fill out the comment form begging them to bring back classic view. Anyone who hates the new layout, please do the same.  Tell them just how horrible it is and beg them to allow those of us who have been on here forever to opt back into Classic View. 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@thewoodenclothespin wrote:

I agree!! I am in tears over this new Seller Hub page. On the right side of your main page, there is a button that says, "Comments." Every time I log into eBay, I fill out the comment form begging them to bring back classic view. Anyone who hates the new layout, please do the same.  Tell them just how horrible it is and beg them to allow those of us who have been on here forever to opt back into Classic View. 

@thewoodenclothespin   After you have gotten the initial frustration out use the Comments link again multiple times with no begging for the Classic pages but supply them with constructive criticism ... here's just a partial list that I have supplied them with over NUMEROUS "Comment" sessions.

1. 10-15 second page loading on most pages OR resorting by column headings on most pages

2. 25-30 second page loading the See all orders page

3. See All orders page will NOT retain my preferred Current month setting but reverts to 90 days every time I do something on that page, not to mention another 25-30 seconds to wait for the page to load again

4. See all order page, if Seller Hub would retain my "Current month" setting instead of 90 days the page might load faster

5. The Classic pages had NONE of the issues outlined in items 1-4 above

6. There is NO link to the Manage my labels page

7. There is no link to the Deleted folder

8. Drop the last 31 days information at the top of the page, NONE of my vendors or suppliers or credit cards or bank accounts or utility company or internet provider work on 31 days, THEY WORK ON A MONTHLY BASIS LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD!

9. After several years of the Seller Hub being active there is still too much wasted space and thus too much white space.

10. Monthly Sales total for JUST the items, Auctions with bids, Items waiting to be paid for, items waiting for a label to be printed are ALL spread out causing 3 to 4 times the amount of time it took to see all the info on the Classic pages.  and yes, I timed it.

Regards,
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

The loading times at least are your internet, not eBay. I just tested and all of the pages (Orders and Listings included) loaded for me within 3-5 seconds.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

@yuzuha wrote:

The loading times at least are your internet, not eBay. I just tested and all of the pages (Orders and Listings included) loaded for me within 3-5 seconds.

@yuzuha   No they aren't, the ONLY web pages that load slow are eBay's Seller Hub, period.  The ONLY web pages that I get a warning that a page is slowing down my Browser is eBay's Seller Hub.  The Classic Pages NEVER did that, not ... one ........ time. 

Regards,
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

"But I do still hate this seller hub"

Are you viewing the new All Selling Page, or actually using Seller Hub? They are not the same thing.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I typically go to Seller Hub, under "Listings". 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I HATE this!!!! Listing takes forever....finding anything takes forever....

Agreed.

They think for some reason the more complicated things are, the better. They think it means they are smart if they make things complicated.  They think that makes them an elite professional, towering over the plebes.

They forgot the golden rule:
       "Brevity is the soul of wit."

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Yes, it's dreadful. Confusing, childish, complicated. 
Less (frills and clicks) is more!!

Message 14 of 14
latest reply