Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Confused about the new pay system (No big surprise there!)

So I give them my bank acct. info and they are suppose to deposit what's left of my sale earnings. When I use the ebay shipping system - where does that money come from to pay shipping? The old way we could get instantly paid & use the payment funds ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Do buyers not "recognize" an auction when they see it?

This is the second time in about six weeks I have someone inquiring about, or making an offer on, an item that is set up as an auction. I rarely do auctions, but might if I think I could have a "something" instead of a "nothing". A few weeks ago it w...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Transaction cancelled, after complete

After "winning" an auction, paying for item and receiving email with tracking number, I was notified of refund.The seller listed on another site and chose the alternate buyer. My understanding has been that this is againsteBay rules/policies. When a ...

Trying to recoup my item or my money

It's a long story but a buyer has my item and my money and it is a fairly decent amount. As the result of a claim, Ebay ruled in my favor. She escalated it to her bank via Paypal and after 3 MONTHS I was just notified that the bank ruled in her favor...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

Would you please Refresh my Memory on a Chargeback

Buyer orders 5/21, we ship same day. Delivered on 5/24 per USPS. Buyer files chargeback tonight stating "does not recognize transaction". Buyer is also a seller, selling similar items. To respond to the dispute, all you can do now as a Seller is ente...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 65 replies
  • 12 helpful

Selling

What are the best items which we can sell as a new seller?

Resolved! Account Not Being Found

I have started listing a few things on eBay that I want to sell. When I login to eBay and go to my account, both my real name and my user name (woods_wears) appear on the top left of the page. The problem is that when I log in with a third account an...

Bank Account Details

Hi,I sold an item and later added my bank account details, My payment is still in process but is not in my account yet.I am now trying to sell another item, but Ebay won't let me do it and keep asking me to add my bank details. Should I wait for the ...

Info needed regarding selling on Ebay.

Hi everyoneI already have an Ebay account which I use to purchase items. I would like to know if I can also sell using this same account or do I need to have a separate account for selling. At this time I am not looking to have a Store, just listing ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Paypal Payment Requests

Hello,I am selling a designer brand men's shirt for $900. A "buyer" that has had 3 good reviews over a couple years time asked me to send a PayPal payment request including the item number as a description. I told him that I have the "buy now" price ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants to return a guitar

Okay so I sold a guitar to a buyer. They just received the guitar and said the guitar was not what they expected and that the guitar was tampered with and not functional. I had this guitar for a few years and never tampered with it and didn't even pl...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Turning off Unpaid Item Assistant For Single Sale?

I have a buyer who is bidding on multiple items that will close more than 48 hours apart. They've asked about delaying shipment (and payment) on the earliest closing auction until they know if they're going to win the later closing items so that ship...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors