cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm tired of logging into my account every 30 minutes and playing stupid Captcha games..

Does eBay want my money or not?  How am I supposed to be productive on the site when I am constantly being forced to log in and lose work in the process?  Tried getting help from support and they just treated my like I'm an idiot.  Granted eBay support is worthless, they just exist to get you off the phone as fast as possible.

Anyone else dealing with these nonstop login requests on their selling account?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: I'm tired of logging into my account every 30 minutes and playing stupid Captcha games..

I get it after paying for something I have bought...I am also on a PC using Chrome.  Sick of it.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Re: I'm tired of logging into my account every 30 minutes and playing stupid Captcha games..

This log-off stuff happened to me once when I was using some anti-virus program that was doing who knows what in the background. It didn't like ebay or my email site, maybe a couple others. Not sayin' this is the case here, but programs like that tend to take over and not play well with others. Especially ebay, which coding wise is sometimes... what's the polite phrase for development-disabled these days?

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

It is going on here as well. Started tuesday and today sofar twice.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

@gwzcomps 

Yes, am logging in constantly.  Annoying as he77.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@gwzcomps wrote:

Does eBay want my money or not?  How am I supposed to be productive on the site when I am constantly being forced to log in and lose work in the process?  Tried getting help from support and they just treated my like I'm an idiot.  Granted eBay support is worthless, they just exist to get you off the phone as fast as possible.

Anyone else dealing with these nonstop login requests on their selling account?

@gwzcomps we're aware of this and are looking into it. Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 20 of 20
latest reply