cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I listed a bunch of auctions and didn't receive the usual notification emails from Ebay about the li

I listed a bunch of auctions and didn't receive the usual notification emails from Ebay about the listings. Anyone else experiencing this??

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: I listed a bunch of auctions and didn't receive the usual notification emails from Ebay about th

the way it goes, soon there will be no notifications for payments!
Message 16 of 31
latest reply

Re: I listed a bunch of auctions and didn't receive the usual notification emails from Ebay about th

Auctions only seem to be dying here.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 17 of 31
latest reply

I purposely checked NOT to be sent emails for every freaking listing I do or that doesn't sell.

I get enough eBay spam as it is

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 18 of 31
latest reply

Listing, relisting, unsold, sold, created shipping label email notifications are about the only ones I get as I've set my settings to not send promos and other eBay junk, and I want those emails in my email archive as an outside, easily searchable record.

Recently, the listing confimation emails stopped arriving. All the others still do.
Message 19 of 31
latest reply

I stopped getting the notifications for listings as well.  That did not bother me near as much as not receiving notification of unsold items in order to relist.  I actually use these to determine how to reprice an item.  Now, I have to really watch and just guess.  I hope this doesn't continue onto to sold items! This is starting to become a big problem.  

Message 20 of 31
latest reply

Another of ebays screw ups. They keep messing up everything they put their fingers on.

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

They also sent no notice of auction items ended

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

Mine started about a week and a half ago.  No notifications for listing and now today no notifications for relist when they come off.  whats next no notifications for items sold.  I have called twice about and as usual CS knows nothing about, but will report it.  I want the notifications.

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

and no notice of any auctions that ended either !

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

Same problem here! Over a week now.  First it was just new listings I didn't get notices for.  Then it was ended auctions.  Now it is also ended fixed price!  I'm glad it's not just me, but it is very frustrating.  This is how I keep track of multiple different projects and where I am.  Uuuugh!! 

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

I listed a bunch of auctions and didn't receive the usual notification emails from Ebay about the listings. Anyone else experiencing this??

Hi everyone, I wanted to confirm that this is an issue our tech teams are actively working on right now. I will ensure that the usernames of those affected are added to our investigation!

Message 26 of 31
latest reply

oh happy days!!!

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

Add me to the list. I got no notices for a couple of days. Today I'm getting the unsolds, but not the listed

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

add me too!!!
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

I have also been having this problem since January 22nd.  Hopefully, I will also be added to the "problem" list.  I talked to a customer service rep and he really wasn't very helpful since he didn't know if anything was going on - I had to update him.  I saw the reply from the tech that it was being worked on so hopefully it will be resolved.

Message 30 of 31
latest reply