cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I listed a bunch of auctions and didn't receive the usual notification emails from Ebay about the li

I listed a bunch of auctions and didn't receive the usual notification emails from Ebay about the listings. Anyone else experiencing this??

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

I listed a bunch of auctions and didn't receive the usual notification emails from Ebay about the li

Did 5 about 30 min ago...got nada
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

I haven't got any for a couple days.

Hopefully Ebay did away with those emails.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

I listed about a half dozen items today and got confirmation emails on all of them.  The delay was less than 10 minutes.

Message 4 of 31
latest reply

I appreciate the confirmation Emails. When I list a large amount of items, the confirmation lets me know that I was successful

Message 5 of 31
latest reply

Auctions are dieing. I had about 20 auctions up last week..great stuff in excellent condition...Ralph Lauren no flaws, etc.. some started at $2 and they all ended with no bids and most had about 2 views over the week!! Good photos, measurements, etc.
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

Not just auctions. Fixed-price has also been devastated. When will it improve? Ever?
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

I've been having the same problem for the past 2 days: no e-mail notifications from e-bay after posting new listings. GET IT TOGETHER E-BAY! WHAT ARE WE SELLERS PAYING YOU FOR?!

Message 8 of 31
latest reply

Perhaps a glitch?  Or the message system is behind?

Message 9 of 31
latest reply

It's been several days since I first posted this problem and I still have not received a listing notification. 

Message 10 of 31
latest reply

I have had the problem of no notifications for about 2 weeks, I called CS and of course they know nothing about it and said it would be turned over to there tech support.  I really liked get them as it let me know it was successful.  I would really like them back.

Message 11 of 31
latest reply

I wish I had that problem.  Listed last night got all the notifications instantly.  

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 12 of 31
latest reply

More than 200 auctions during this week, 0 notification emails.....
Message 13 of 31
latest reply

and it is spreading.  Unsold auctions last night, no email notifications.  Only emails were for the sold listings.

Message 14 of 31
latest reply

It started here as well.....No email notifications for unsold items....this is getting bad!!!!

Message 15 of 31
latest reply