cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just love the "Sponsored" items shown in my listing.

Don't you just love it? Looking at my active listing and as you (or a buyer) scroll down

the page to read the description you have to pass listings of "Similar items you my be interested in"

and the listings are like items from other sellers. And of course if you are not lowest price....Bam

there can go your sale to someone else. It's getting tougher to make any money now. Unless you

can source your items at a GREAT cost.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: I just love the "Sponsored" items shown in my listing.

@jscar59 ,

Why worry about something that we can't control. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

We understand your frustration.
It's happening to ALL of us.
Even funnier?
The people paying for Promoted Listings also get them scattered all over their active listings.
eBay don't play favorites.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

They show you on the listing page PLA to get some guaranteed money. Then on the listing they show PLS competitors so once they click that they make % off sale.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I don't love it, either, but this has been discussed to death here.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Perhaps then if you are tired of this topic, don't wade into the conversation with a post.

Not everyone has the same experience with this at the same time and they want to discuss it when it happens to them.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I think people could do a brief search on this board to find the many, many threads and posts about this subject already. Think of all the trouble I save people in repeating themselves again and again and again! Efficiency in action!

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Those boxes like that,  are the boxes that you get access to by paying even the MINIMUM PL percentage.  

And they are also, probably, the greatest benefit from PL, for most sellers. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Think of all the time and irritation you could save yourself if you didn't read threads like this and make a post.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply