cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the best mail carrier...

and her name is Sue.  I live on a state highway in a rural town and we currently have about 10" of snow and it's not done yet.  When I did a pickup request online last night, I added in the pickup box that if she couldn't get in with her vehicle, that Monday was fine as my buyers were ok with that.  

Well, the drift in front of the driveway was about 15" at least so what did she do?  She got out of her vehicle and walked the mail in (!) picking up my packages and trudging all the way back.  She always gets a gift from us at Christmas and now I'll be baking brownies for Monday.  Thank you, Sue🤗

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: I have the best mail carrier...

Right now I'm jealous of anyone with an outdoor job here in Mobile, get to see the azaleas exploding all over town.  -I do just mean "right now" though.  In a week or two it'll be exploding with mosquitoes.  

5A45925E-77B2-4F79-B0C5-BAF0B8C4650C_1_201_a.jpeg

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

So cool and also so funny.

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

@flp wrote:

Let's say they're tied for first  although Sue may have a slight advantage as there isn't much snow in Hawaii  (although you do have volcanoes)  😄😁

And Wendy has to make her way through those lava-drifts.

Wendy and Sue should get those extra special brownies. 

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

@gurlcat 

What a gorgeous photo! Right now my neighbors lilac trees are blooming and PS I'm sneezing a lot. Love them just the same. 

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Laugh at loud... I check and it saids "boardies' are are men's swim shorts... LOL.

I did a google of the word. Maybe it is a word in your neighborhood.

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps You are a "boardie". So am I. It's a word used here by many to refer to those of us who spend time on these discussion....boards.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

I also have a very nice regular mail carrier.  All 3 of my local post office folks are great and are considered friends.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply