cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I gotta sell this 2 phonecases that I customized

I am an artist and I have this beautifully customized phonecases, good quality. But I want to sell them. I don't know how and I don't want to sell them like big companies. Please help me on how to sell them. 

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Set up a sellers account and list them.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You don't want to sell them like big companies?

What does that mean?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Like I don't want people to ask more than these 2 phonecases.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Do I have to pay in order to list the item?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

if you list two phone cases, thats all that can be sold.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@sreehari 

You have to sign on for managed payments via Payoneer and then be approved by Ebay. 

Once you are approved, you can start listing.  You are charged a listing fee if it sells and 12.9% other fees that will be deducted from your sale.  Your funds will also be put on hold for up to 30 days, which is standard procedure for new sellers.  You may also be limited to how many items and how much you can sell until you start accumulating some sales.  

Hope this is helpful and Good luck to you. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hello and welcome!

If you are brand new to eBay, consider buying a few things that you need to get a feel for the platform before you try to sell here. 

Below is a link to seller school that eBay offers. That should help you get started.

https://www.ebay.com/sellercenter/ebay-for-business/ebay-academy

Keep in mind that, unless you have a devoted following, it can be difficult to sell original art on this platform. Not impossible, but a challenge none-the- less. That is because eBay runs on keywords that bring shoppers to your listing. This makes brand names a key component in your title and description, to draw the attention of prospective buyers. There are over 1.3 million phone cases currently listed on eBay. You will have your work cut out for you.

Good luck in your endeavors snd wish you much success.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply