cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not realize you can sell guns on eBay

But apparently you can. Serialized reciever, that's a gun under just about every state and federal law, and only 8 hours left. Bid while you still can. #233491315182

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mos...cAAOSwRi9eQXoW

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: I did not realize you can sell guns on eBay

Apparently the bots need some tweaking if they cant catch an actual gun for sale on the site. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It appears to have been removed. 

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Nope, it sold. Link just does not work. Someone was able to list a gun on a 7 day auction, and sell it, under eBay's radar, and no one cares. Serialized receiver on this is the firearm. Just add barrel and trigger group. Wow, just wow. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@double2trouble wrote:

Nope, it sold. Link just does not work. Someone was able to list a gun on a 7 day auction, and sell it, under eBay's radar, and no one cares. Serialized receiver on this is the firearm. Just add barrel and trigger group. Wow, just wow. 

It may have sold, but the listing has been removed.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@a*river*runs*through*it wrote:

@double2trouble wrote:

It may have sold, but the listing has been removed.

I can still see it by using the item number and then filtering for that seller's "sold listings." (At least at this moment, I can . . . I just checked.)

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

A vintage shotgun, maybe that's how they got away with it. And Grandma sold it. lol

Message 7 of 7
latest reply