cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot make changes in new listings.

I was listing new things tonight.  I get done, review the listing, see a few things to change and make them.  I go to view the listing again and it has not changed, even though I can see it properly WHILE I'm editing it.  No matter what I change, the listing will not change.  I've even done sell similar with the same item and can't make changes.  One listing I did from new, one I also tried by typing over an older listing.  Both cannot be edited.  Any help appreciated.

Here is an example.  The image in the description is there when editing, the HTML is accurate and I can work fine while I'm in there working on it.  I update and leave... the changes don't get made, although they have been changed and are saved in the listing when you view it to make changes. I continue to see the very first thing that was submitted if I view it directly as a consumer would.  No updates get shown.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275005940926

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Having same problem.

There are numerous posts about this issue.

Yes, there are many others.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It is an eBay issue that many, many of us are having. Hope it is resolved quickly.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Another ebay glitch.  Hope it wil be resolved soon.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This seems to have started about 4 days ago. Hope ebay fixes this soon, as it is making it very difficult to create listings  that display accurate information. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply