cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Sold Item... Still Shows As Active

I sold two items to one guy (one last night, the other this morning).  I sent an invoice with the combined shipping this morning.   I looked at my "Active" listings to see what's being viewed and discovered that one of the items sold is still listed.  No... I didn't accidentally list it twice... it has the same Item Number as the sold one.

Do the items stay open until they've been paid for?  The other item he bought is not still "active."

I'm afraid to delete the duplicated still listed item as it might mess up the sale.  BUT... what if someone else does a BIN or bids on it?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Is it possible that you put "2" in the Quantity box?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Was the one that shows as active bought through an accepted offer?   I’m not sure if this is still happening now but a couple of weeks ago accepted offers were active until paid for.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

If it is a But it Now it is still available for sale until it is paid for.

For a Auction with bids as soon as the Auction ends it is marked sold even though it may not be paid for yet.  The winner is notified by eBay they won and should pay.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Addendum: I forgot that they are leaving the items up for sale until paid for as posted by other members above.

After the sale is paid for and ready to ship:

Does the item have a quantity available for sale? In Seller Hub under Listings, find the item and see if there is a quantity available. 

If it shows 0, then you must have the Out Of Stock option utilized. You can just end the listing or if expecting more stock, just leave it alone until more stock arrives and then add quantity. 

If it has a quantity listed available to purchase and you are sold out, end the listing. 

Posting ID
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

No... it was an auction.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

No.  He did a BIN.  He didn't make an offer and paid full BIN price.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for the quick replies.  It's really appreciated.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply