cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view my followers?

I used to scroll down to the bottom of the page and there my followers would be. That's gone now, so how do I view them now?

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: How to view my followers?

So Dark!

PortableWealth
Message 31 of 42
latest reply

ebay is pure greed. They are continuing to take away features that allow a seller to be a brand. They want their item listings to be strictly black text on white background, the seller storefronts are atrocious, hard to navigate, and haven't been updated in years, we literally are a tiny name at the top of a listing. eBay just wants us to be people who ship things for them, not give us the ability to grow, because if we get too big of returning clientele, then most people would be out of here in a heartbeat.

Message 32 of 42
latest reply

Ebay found another way to make things difficult for their sellers 👍

Message 33 of 42
latest reply

Can Not view followers also , E Bay has major internal problems , Again !!

Message 34 of 42
latest reply

It just stinks and the decision has hurt sellers who know who their customers are and know what they like. Or what if you wanted to make an offer to just your followers, now we can't even see who is following us. This is a move that just makes no sense, at time Ebay gets very power hungry, very sad about this.

Message 35 of 42
latest reply

Many people threaten to, but  you actually did leave ebay - account deleted.  👏

Message 36 of 42
latest reply

No doubt. eBay has become rip-off city. They support no sellers at all. They call it buyer protection. LOL there is none. eBay will throw you under the bus in a hurry. Welllll! they don’t need you anymore, because all the big boys are now on here selling. There is another platform coming from PayPal. Get ready to jump ship.

I spent hours looking for a way to remove followers which are nothing more than leeches. I cannot find anything on Google or eBay on how to remove leaches. I guess the only sure way is to close account.

Message 37 of 42
latest reply

Followers is how ebay finds out what sells for "you" so they can go selling it for themselves. Stealing your ideas and helping you close your doors. Amazon was blamed for this. Don’t think eBay would not do it.

Let you send on Global shipping then refund the customer with your money. What a joke. except not at all funny.

Message 38 of 42
latest reply

I have 5 followers from back in the old days (none who I rely on for sales, likely leeches) but it appears I am now stuck with them for life. Stupid to remove the option for sellers to view their followers. We should have an option to not only see them, but remove them if we choose to. 

Message 39 of 42
latest reply

Don't really care about followers. 

If other Sellers or whatever, doesn't bother me.  They'd track your listings one way or another.

*shrug*

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 40 of 42
latest reply

Hi,

I can't see my followers now either.

Message 41 of 42
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread HERE.

Thanks.

Message 42 of 42
latest reply