cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view my followers?

I used to scroll down to the bottom of the page and there my followers would be. That's gone now, so how do I view them now?

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@berriecollectibles 

It appears that eBay has recently changed the profile page.

Try bookmarking this link to see members you are following or to change whether the follows are public or private:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/ketchum_collectibles/all-follows?priflwtype=people#people

Others can use the same link, just paste another username over the ketchum_collectibles.

Try this link to see your own followers:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/ketchum_collectibles/followers#followers

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

@berriecollectibles 

It appears that eBay has recently changed the profile page.

Try bookmarking this link to see members you are following or to change whether the follows are public or private:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/ketchum_collectibles/all-follows?priflwtype=people#people

Others can use the same link, just paste another username over the ketchum_collectibles.

Try this link to see your own followers:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/ketchum_collectibles/followers#followers

Message 2 of 42
latest reply

That worked! Wow, thank you so much! This was bothering me because I noticed the follower count was rising but I couldn't see who it was. 

😊

Message 3 of 42
latest reply

You are very welcome!

Message 4 of 42
latest reply

I want to know about "Followers", too. Great!😊👍

Message 5 of 42
latest reply

Using edge and chrome in normal and private window I could not see  a list of users fallowing you or any collections. The same was the same for my profile. There was talk about store formats being changed with the managed payments switch over so they may have made changes to users profile pages.

On one of your items description page I looked and could not find a option to fallow. There are links to save the seller. Under the watch list page on the left side there is a tab that says saved sellers. This pulls up a page with a list of saved sellers and links to view their items. 

With the save seller there is a similar functionality fallow seller but this does not appear to be visible other buyer or the sellers them self..

Message 6 of 42
latest reply

😍Yeah!!! worked for me, thanks!!!  👍

Message 7 of 42
latest reply

go your profile 

Message 8 of 42
latest reply

I have 19 followers and I tried your way out but it didn't work. Is the problem with me using the Chrome browser?
Help me please.

kaseyalyce_56_0-1603708967109.png

Message 9 of 42
latest reply

You are not doing anything wrong. Unfortunately, eBay has changed things again and the link no longer works. At the moment it appears there is no way to view your followers.

Message 10 of 42
latest reply

Thank you very much for the helpful information. Hopefully there will be a way to fix this soon.
Have a nice day.

Message 11 of 42
latest reply

They disabled that link within the last week or so. There's nothing to "fix" - this was an intentional change made by eBay.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 12 of 42
latest reply

That is just wonderful! I have a follower who likes certain items and I wanted to let her know that I have some things I thought she would like. I don't have her info anywhere else. Has it occurred to ebay that most of us just want to SELL and our followers are the people we are likely to sell to. There is nothing sinister about it. If they do not want to buy, they have the option of unfollowing. Unbelievable.

Message 13 of 42
latest reply

@carne.kay 

I have a follower who likes certain items and I wanted to let her know that I have some things I thought she would like. I don't have her info anywhere else.

If you have done business with her in the past, check your feedback -- you may be able to recognize her username. Or check your messages if you have communicated in the last six months.

If she is still following you, she may have set it up to notify her when you list new items.

Message 14 of 42
latest reply

I don't understand why they would take this feature away. Makes no sense to me!

Message 15 of 42
latest reply