cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use free listing for ebay.co.uk

thav_1170
Pathfinder

How can I list product on ebay.co.uk and all ebay's european site like ebay.de, ebay.it etc without insertion fee?

Do they provide some free listing at starting phase?

Actually I know some sellers personally, They are listing on these site without paying any insertion fee. One of them is using  Webinterpret tool to do so. They are getting sells from these sites. May I know how can it possible?

I am also interested to use tool Webinterpret but before using it, I'd like to know about the fees, how it works and tutorial to use this tool.

As a community member of eBay, I want to raise this question to increase awareness about it. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Try searching the Community for "Webinterpret"

Many have posted about their bad experiences with it.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

thav_1170
Pathfinder

Thanks for your reply. I have read some of them. That's why I want to use direct listing on ebay.co.uk and other sites but they are showing me insertion fee. Webinterpret allows us to do so without additional charge. Ebay also promoting. here is link : https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/selling-tools/european-sales-booster-powered-webinterpret?id=518....

Where I got knowledge about it. If I am not wrong, I dont see any other option to do sales boost. TQ!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thav_1170 wrote:

How can I list product on ebay.co.uk and all ebay's european site like ebay.de, ebay.it etc without insertion fee?

Actually I know some sellers personally, They are listing on these site without paying any insertion fee. One of them is using  Webinterpret tool to do so. They are getting sells from these sites. May I know how can it possible?

I am also interested to use tool Webinterpret but before using it, I'd like to know about the fees, how it works and tutorial to use this tool.

As a community member of eBay, I want to raise this question to increase awareness about it. Thanks!

Hi @thav_1170,

Thanks for your message! Absolutely, Webinterpret provides a free trial where they can list up to 50% of your domestic eBay listings across 6 international markets (up to a certain number, covered in the information page linked below). They also offer solutions for promoted listings, if that's something you're interested in too.

Pricing is located here but I recommend trying out the free plan to see if it works for your business 🙂

The sales team is really helpful and would love to walk you through set-up, if you want to get in touch with them here.

See the Cross Border Listing Program page on ebay.com for more information!

All the best,

Bronwen (from Webinterpret)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@thav_1170 wrote:

Since you "know some sellers personally" who use Web interpret and have success with it, best to ask them for direction.

Web interpret is not a  new program. Ebay has sent numerous emails and announcements to sellers informing them of it, so awareness has been around for several years, at least since 2014.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply