Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

NEW STORE FORMAT

Unwelcomed surprise. The ability to search for newly listed is gone. Categories are gone from the side to a drop down menu. Is this just a test on a select few or are all stores downgraded?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 103 replies
  • 11 helpful

chili pod

Is there anyone who has experience selling chili pods? I would love to hear that experience

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Am I ready to start selling on eBay?

Hello guys,I'm a new seller to eBay.I create a eBay account few weeks ago and registered with eBay managed payments.I have attach a picture. That's the last mail I got from eBay. Am I ready to sell on eBay now? or I have to anything else before start...

123.png

store followers

i see that i have 30 members following my store. once upon a time there was a nice link that i could click to see who they were. seems like i can no longer find that link and am wondering how one goes about discovering who their followers are these d...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Kitchen knife set

My ad has been removed for trying to sell a kitchen knife set in th UK with block but yet I can verify at least 3 ads currently on ebay (30 October 2021) that haven't been removed. I've spent too much time trying to navigate to mail, speak or chat wi...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tobacco Item

Why Remove My Items, Other Sellers Listed Similar Items but Why My Items Is Remove?What's Reasons?My All Sells Drop that case

Buying error

Buyer is getting an error message saying they cannot purchase the item because they can only buy one item within 10 days. But they have not purchased anything from me before

Resolved! Item Specifics

So................ On all these category changes today - when you go to what used to be Dolls & Bears and then there were many, many choices for a category and now there is just 1. (Like Curly in the movie - "1") ALL of the item specifics that I spen...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 44 replies
  • 10 helpful

Resolved! What are the brands?

I would like to sell with ebay.These merchandise may also be available at my store in my country where I operate.Because I also get goods from other countries for my shop.Can I know these brands for sure?

Account Problems

I don't sell many items on ebay, but currently, I have 4 items for sale. I can't seem to pull them up on my account and can't figure out why. Also, I am trying to convert the sales from "Buy it now" to "auctions" and I could not figure out how to do ...

How do I know about ebay update ?

Where does ebay post about the latest ebay update? Is it renewed in that announcement in 'Help & Contact'? What are the ways for us to know about it?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors