cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Product rating to show on listing

I have noticed that product ratings for a specific well known product appear on some listings and not on others for the same product.   I recenlty added Brand, UPC, Model and Part Number for a product that normally get ratings on ebay listings, but my listing does not get the rating.

At first I thought it required that some of the product identifiers had to be in the listing Title, but then I found one listing where none of product identifiers were in the title, but the product still received a rating in the listing.

Sort of related, Google display ads for ebay listings also show product rating and Google doesn't care about the listing title, it goes by product identfiers found in the listing.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How to add product reviews to an eBay listing:

1. The easiest way is to select your product from the existing eBay catalogue when creating a listing. This removes any ambiguity about your product’s identity and allows eBay to automatically pull in all of the relevant details, including product reviews. All items in the eBay catalogue are eligible for reviews.
  2. You should also make sure to include as much detail as possible to help eBay connect your product with the right reviews. This includes:
    • the brand
    • exact product name
    • and other key product identifiers such as an ISBN or Universal Product Code
  3. You will also want to include as many relevant item specificsas possible to make precisely identifying your products easier.

As long as you follow these steps, you should start seeing relevant reviews straightaway, unless nobody has left one yet for the product in question. If that is the case, or if you are keen to get more reviews, you can encourage users to leave a review.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Needs to be present in the catalog, by UPC number

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

what is product code ? ISBN no ?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

So with one of my listings does not have the ratings on it even though i have listed all necessary info. Other listings of the same exact product have the ratings on them. I have gone through several of the listings comparing them to mine and I cannot find out why theirs would have it and mine would not. I even tried to use sell similar off of their listing and it did not add the product rating. 

Please help. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply