cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create an eBay bundle listing

The instructions here say:

Select which additional items are included in your bundle from the Bundled Items section of Add item specifics.

I have tried this, but there is no "Bundled Items section".  There is the "Bundle Listing" dropdown which allows "-","Yes","No" (I selected "Yes"), there is a "Add your own item specific" link, which is just for specifics about your listing, but there is nowhere to select or add other items to the Bundle.

I have scoured the 'net and looked on youtube and everywhere to try and find a step-by-step or tutorial or anything, and even called eBay and nobody seems to know what's going on here.

Has anyone ever successfully created a bundle listing? If so, how did you get to the point of being able to select the products in the bundle???

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: How to create an eBay bundle listing

This does not work. 

Step 3 is impossible to follow since there is no "second box."

You can only select 1 item... 

I have followed all the other steps. And tried everything possible. Still won't let me list a **bleep** IPhone + Case if I mention the case in the title. 

Good job Ebay. 

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

See attachment.

I've no idea why you don't see that dropdown on your page.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Where is the Bundle Listing drop down?

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Looks like when listing an item, Custom Bundle option with Yes/No options is only acting as a flag for this listing for searches or indicator to buyers or else. But for the Ebay this listing is the same thing as listing of an single item.

As opposed to this, I believe what we are searching for here is how to bundle already existing listings in to a bundled single offer which when sold would decrease each individual listing qty and offer single shipping fee etc. If such option exist it is somewhere else and not related to Custom bundle combo box in Item specifics section when creating a listing.  

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 20 of 20
latest reply