cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the "Overview" tab of my "Seller Hub" to be my default "my eBay" page?

Hello, 

As of this evening, anytime I try to go to "my eBay" landing page it defaults to the "active listings" tab instead of the "overview". I didn't change anything in my settings and the "active listings" section is perhaps the least useful to view and I would not like it to be my default landing page.

I'm assuming this is a weekly eBay glitch but in case it's not I want to learn how to change it.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

How do I get the "Overview" tab of my "Seller Hub" to be my default "my eBay" page?

And to make it worse if I click the "Overview" tab from the "Listings (i.e. Active Listings)" it just reloads to the active listings section of my seller hub.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

ditto

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Same issue with me. I even copy pasted https://www.ebay.com/sh/ovw into my browser and it STILL redirects to that page. I'm hoping this is the glitch du jour because that page is vital for my business.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Same here

VintageCarMagazines

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

I agree. I want the old page back. I do not like this new one!

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

I'm having the same problem on both of my accounts!

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Another eBay site glitch I guess... motto should be "If it's not broken... we'll break it"

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

add me to the 'me too's" I'be been going crazy trying to get overview to work.. 

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Same here - come on eBay - fix it!

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

DITTO...we need to know when to ship items, not which items are for sale!!  We already know which items are for sale.  After all, we don't want anymore DEFECTS!!

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Same here. It's completely convoluted. Can't even find my sold listings that just sold. 

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

add me to the list

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Seems to be working for me now - might need to refresh

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Me too, Looks like another night of lost sales for us.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply