Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can INR be prevented?

Does eBay want to push sellers to MCF?

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: How can INR be prevented?

It has reared it's ugly head again recently.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 16 of 30
latest reply

Multi-channel Fulfillment. I'm looking into it.

Message 17 of 30
latest reply

The last case was resolved after the account was restricted.

Message 18 of 30
latest reply

Multi-channel Fulfillment. I'm looking into it.

Message 19 of 30
latest reply

@ckeyinstore wrote:

The last case was resolved after the account was restricted.

AGAIN, your issue is NOT your INRs if you only have had two.  I don't know why you want to keep trying to go down this road when it has been explained so many times that this can't be it unless you have a bunch more you haven't disclosed.

AGAIN, many of us have explained to you that we can NOT help you.  The only ones that can is Ebay.  No matter how many threads you start it won't change.

Message 20 of 30
latest reply

I understand, they never give my account. few months I noticed a difference in my account. One day I called them, remove the negative feedback, they didn't do that. After buyer removed it. Since then, my sales have been blocked. I was unable to do any listing for 2 months. When SpeedPAK policy account status compliant they never increase selling limit. If you really experienced how they tried to limit my sales account, you'd feel ashamed of them. Some months I only got 2 sales. But I was patient because I thought it would increase in the future. after Doubling of sales became a problem for them. I will not ask for their selling account again. I started selling on WooCommerce, My category not suitable for Amazon. If they think I will come back here again, they are wrong. I'm sorry you changed your mind in the end.

Message 21 of 30
latest reply

@ckeyinstore wrote:

please tell me, how did you win that?

In my case I just responded to the INR complaint with the tracking number and won.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 22 of 30
latest reply

@krazzykats wrote:

eBay not recognizing "Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery" as delivered; additional scans say "out for delivery" (May 25, 2023)

Reference ID:  ALERT14427

Provide Seller ID: 

Provide Buyer ID:

Provide Order ID:

Provide Tracking Number:

Provide Screenshot:

Current and resolved technical issues - updated as... - The eBay Community

Follow the directions and use ALERT14427 to report the issue.  Fill in any of the blanks above.

Actually @krazzykats , that tech ticket has nothing at all to do with 'delivered to agent' scans despite what it says on the ticket. That was purely coincidental. You can read more info from Kyle here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Tracking-says-quot-Delivered-to-Agent-quot-for-replacement-ite...

This keeps coming up kyle@ebay - and since ALERT14427 tied to that duplicate 'out for delivery' scan issue was resolved within a couple days of the alert being created, can we maybe remove that from the pinned tech post to avoid the constant confusion with the 'delivered to agent' issue? I realize the alert may still be open on eBay's side, but it's creating lots of confusion on this board. I assume the alert is still open on eBay's end because of the bad 'delivered to agent' info on the ticket, CS reps are now tying actual delivered to agent issues to that ticket when they're not related to the actual 'out for delivery' duplicate scan issue. Can you escalate on your end to try and get that ticket 14427 clarified / cleaned up / closed out? And also remove from the pinned tech post?

Message 23 of 30
latest reply

The INR service metric policy is one of the eBay policies I don't agree with.

If I can show tracking uploaded on time, shipped on time and delivered on time then it shouldn't count against me.

The metrics where all that matters is that an INR was opened is annoying.

But there is no way to stop INR requests. All you can do to try and limit them is to ship promptly, get tracking to the customer promptly.

For me INR have been really rare but the couple I got were easy auto win for me. But still counts against me in the metrics.

Message 24 of 30
latest reply

INR’s weren’t your only problem. 
canceling orders and claiming that the buyer requested those cancellations was an issue, right?

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

@ckeyinstore wrote:

I understand, they never give my account. few months I noticed a difference in my account. One day I called them, remove the negative feedback, they didn't do that. After buyer removed it. Since then, my sales have been blocked. I was unable to do any listing for 2 months. When SpeedPAK policy account status compliant they never increase selling limit. If you really experienced how they tried to limit my sales account, you'd feel ashamed of them. Some months I only got 2 sales. But I was patient because I thought it would increase in the future. after Doubling of sales became a problem for them. I will not ask for their selling account again. I started selling on WooCommerce, My category not suitable for Amazon. If they think I will come back here again, they are wrong. I'm sorry you changed your mind in the end.

If you had negative feedback that Ebay would not remove it would be because it did not breach any of the rules guiding feedback..

I simply don't know what else to tell you that hasn't already been said.  Your refusal to accept that isn't something any of us can help you with either.  Your issue is directly with Ebay.  NO ONE here can help you get your account back.  Creating multiple threads on the same subject won't help you get your account back.  You have to deal with Ebay.  They are the ONLY ones that can help you.

Message 26 of 30
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

@ckeyinstore wrote:

please tell me, how did you win that?

In my case I just responded to the INR complaint with the tracking number and won.

While this OP continues to insist that their problem is INRs, it can't be unless they are not being truthful here as they have repeatedly said they only have 2.  So it doesn't seem that this is the reason they lost their account, unless there are a lot more INRs.

Message 27 of 30
latest reply

@ckeyinstore  Since English is not your first language, perhaps it would be best to write your problem in that language and post it here.

Then those here can either read it (if they also understand that language) or post a response in that language, using Google Translate if necessary.

Because you have received the appropriate advice several times, but you seem to be missing nuances.

Message 28 of 30
latest reply

@reallynicestamps 

While they haven't done it in their native language, they have stated what their problem is on each of the threads they have started.  

Unfortunately they like a large group of International Sellers have recently been suspended for a variety of reasons.  Seems Ebay is doing something since there have been so many coming to the threads.

Message 29 of 30
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@krazzykats wrote:

eBay not recognizing "Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery" as delivered; additional scans say "out for delivery" (May 25, 2023)

Reference ID:  ALERT14427

Provide Seller ID: 

Provide Buyer ID:

Provide Order ID:

Provide Tracking Number:

Provide Screenshot:

Current and resolved technical issues - updated as... - The eBay Community

Follow the directions and use ALERT14427 to report the issue.  Fill in any of the blanks above.

Actually @krazzykats , that tech ticket has nothing at all to do with 'delivered to agent' scans despite what it says on the ticket. That was purely coincidental. You can read more info from Kyle here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Tracking-says-quot-Delivered-to-Agent-quot-for-replacement-ite...

This keeps coming up kyle@ebay - and since ALERT14427 tied to that duplicate 'out for delivery' scan issue was resolved within a couple days of the alert being created, can we maybe remove that from the pinned tech post to avoid the constant confusion with the 'delivered to agent' issue? I realize the alert may still be open on eBay's side, but it's creating lots of confusion on this board. I assume the alert is still open on eBay's end because of the bad 'delivered to agent' info on the ticket, CS reps are now tying actual delivered to agent issues to that ticket when they're not related to the actual 'out for delivery' duplicate scan issue. Can you escalate on your end to try and get that ticket 14427 clarified / cleaned up / closed out? And also remove from the pinned tech post?

Hey @wastingtime101 that's a good callout!  We haven't seen any volume on this alert in quite a while (outside of the confusion it has caused), so I went ahead and removed it so as to avoid this confusion going forward.  

Kyle,
eBay
Message 30 of 30
latest reply