cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I setup Free INT shipping from china on US site?

Hello i have been constantly searching for how can i setup free int shipping for my item on ebay. However i did not found solution. It allows me to ship only to US and no worldwide. I am registered on US site from 2010 but i am from europe CZ and planning on dropshipping from China. I have never sold any items on ebay until now. Can someone help me with this? Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Sure.

You are smart to come to ebay. Betsy and The River are trying to lose chinese dropshipping. Fortunately that gives you at least three years until ebay follows suit.

You will be treated well here. First, it doesnt hurt to have good legal counsel. Our ceo and most directors are lawyers. I'm sure they'll help facilitate the process and advise you. I wouldnt know how to reach them.

You might want to call the Chinese President. That office probably has our ceo on speed dial.

Good Lucky Luck Luck 888888.

It would be funnier if it wasnt so close to true.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

drop shipping what

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

New seller, never sold before, registered on .com, located in the Czech Republic, dropshipping from China.

What could possibly go wrong?

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Well they're NOT "registered" on dot com. Their ID says Czech Republic. But yeah just what this site needs more of - offshore sellers dropshipping from China. What makes them think they can do it even cheaper than the Chinese themselves?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I thought it was a spoof post. I'm really embarrassed.

How low can this place go?

Its like the awful news report you dont want to see so you mute the sound but you still have to peek at it.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply