cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Report a Buyer for Feedback Extortion?

A buyer demanded something she is not entitled to "before I leave feedback".

This is feedback extortion.  I already reported the buyer for her unreasonable demand so ebay's Report a Buyer link  WILL NOT ACCEPT my new complaint about her new feedback extortion attempt.

Will someone please tell me if it is possible to report feedback extortion -- now that ebay is not answering CS phone calls ?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Tell her she is ugly and can go straight to hell. If she leaves a negative you can contact ebay customer support either in chat or by phone and they will remove the feedback. That email is your kryptonite. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

3 times in first week of guaranteed free returns. i told all three to pound sand and not one of them returned item. its the new scam , ebay refused to do anything. they even sent them labels at my expense. i showed ebay emails black mailing me and they still sent return labels. i immediatly changed free returns to buyer pays. this whole thing is getting beyond comprehension. paying fees for shipping an taxes collected is just the tip.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

In my opinion your best recourse would be to reply to the buyer as follows:

Dear Buyer,

I am terribly sorry you are unhappy with your purchase, please return the item for a full refund.

Thank you,

Seller

And then if the buyer still goes on about whatever simply repeat the above.

Do not engage in further conversation.

Don't forget to thank yourself later.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Not much you can do. Even eBay's policy is technically to remove feedback in that instance, I've found that its very hit or miss. Even when you have blatant proof (in eBay's messaging system). Don't negotiate with them, negative feedback is bad but its not that important unless you dont have much feedback. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@kickedoutofbar 

If the labels are not used, they cost you $0.00. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply