cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holds for twenty one days even when the items been delivered

I was told that my money will be held from me for the next twenty one days even though the item has already been delivered

this practice sucks, and from now on I’ll be using amazon. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@down_by_the_creek 

Ya, if the item sold for more then $1000, they'll hold the funds for the full 21 days.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@down_by_the_creek wrote:

I was told that my money will be held from me for the next twenty one days even though the item has already been delivered

this practice sucks, and from now on I’ll be using amazon. 

Amazon pays out bi-monthly. I think long time sellers are grandfathered in to daily payments, not sure if that's been changed. I haven't sold there in four years or so. Otherwise you wait two weeks, period the end.

Ebay's 21 day hold is temporary until you build up a bit of reputation.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It is possible You could check out Your State Law to see IF eBay managed Payments HOLDS are legal. In MN where I live, I looked the LAW up one day and found they can only hold the money for a few days before sending it out AFTER it has been verified as delivered.

I have never had My money held AFTER the item has been delivered with PayPal...Perhaps Ayden is too busy to know the laws of each state. 😉 Sugar

Message 5 of 5
latest reply