cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Spanish speaking buyer (via Mobile)

I have a Spanish speaking buyer that doesn't know how to use the Ebay shopping cart. I get a lot of English speaking buyers who still don't know how to use the cart... I wonder what's the deal with that too.

But anyway, this guy seems to speak English well enough. I know he isn't using a translation software, but I told him how to buy multiple items in order to take advantage of a multiple item promo I'm running. So he shows me a screenshot of his mobile phone to show that he is getting no discount for the multiple items.

The problem is that I don't know at what stage of the checkout process does ebay show the discount, let alone what it shows on mobile AND in Spanish. I would definitely assume ebay would show the discount on the final checkout page at least... otherwise it's a glitch that isn't offering the discount correctly.

Can any Spanish speaking person here tell me if this screenshot is the final checkout page in mobile?

s-l1600.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It looks like the shirt is discounted 10%, but the lead image also shows a Buy 3 Get 1 Free promotion. The 10% discount is reflected in the cart but B1G1 isn't. That's the issue you're trying to solve, right?

This isn't a problem on the buyer's end. Your promotion has expired- you don't have any B1G1 promotions currently running. Here's a list of your active promos-

https://www.ebay.com/sme/bigdeals.etc/offers.html

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It looks like the shirt is discounted 10%, but the lead image also shows a Buy 3 Get 1 Free promotion. The 10% discount is reflected in the cart but B1G1 isn't. That's the issue you're trying to solve, right?

This isn't a problem on the buyer's end. Your promotion has expired- you don't have any B1G1 promotions currently running. Here's a list of your active promos-

https://www.ebay.com/sme/bigdeals.etc/offers.html

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Aw you got me, dammit!

That's what happens when I have too many simultaneous promos running. When periodically checking the list, I mistakenly saw the ending time of a different current promo. Yes, this promo ended without me extending it.

Genius @coffeebean832 . Thanks for the help. Now time for some damage control if there is any.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply