cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! I need to know if I can sell stuff on eBay with a Gift Card Mastercard.

I am selling some stuff on eBay, and I need to know if I can use this card. I am in a strange circumstance where the only card I have to sell things with is this gift card I got for Christmas, and I was wondering if I would receive the funds if I sold something with this. All replies are appreciated. The picture is the exact same card that I have right now.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you are asking whether eBay or PayPal will transfer the money you receive from selling an item onto a gift card, I think the answer is no.

If that is not what you are asking, you'll need to explain more clearly what you mean by "selling with".

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No. You would need to have a PayPal account. You can sign up for a PayPal business account and request a debit card from them.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

yea I guess I could have been more specific. I was wondering if I sold something with this card directly being what the buyer pays to, if it would go to this card or would the transaction be declined

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

There is no way for an eBay buyer to put money directly onto any debit card.  You need to set up a PayPal account.

https://www.ebay.com/help/accepted-payments-policy/default/accepted-payments-policy?id=4269

Message 5 of 5
latest reply