cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems printing a shipping label, comes out blank, anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 125
latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

Having problems printing a shipping label, comes out blank, anyone else having this problem?

@tonycea

@tonycea wrote:

Well, I told you that it is working with IE 11 today, so apparently they have solved this problem.

Yes, and my IE (an earlier version than yours I "think") worked over the weekend for 3 out of 4 ... the 4th one I changed from First Class to Priority and added Insurance and it failed several times so that one I did in PayPal.  Now, until someone buys something I will not be bale to test it.  I am jsut waiting to see how it settles out ... if it remains unstable there are other alternatives so at this point it is no big deal.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 121 of 125
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

As for me, as long as I use the bulk printing tool, labels print fine regardless of what browser I'm using.  The notable exception and only problem that I'm experiencing with the bulk printing tool is with Priority Mail Express labels.   When printing a batch of labels in bulk,  I get an error message that the Priority Mail Express label cannot be printed, so it has to be printed individually.  I do know that Trinton has forwarded this problem to the tech team to work on a resolution. 

As for printing any label individually, I now consider it hit or miss.   I normally use Internet Explorer. The other day I thought eBay had fixed the problem, with the new horizontally-oriented label layout with the options to save/print with the PDF format.  But then the next day the "fix" disappeared and I couldn't print single labels (through IE).  Luckily I was able to print single labels through Firefox.  

Message 122 of 125
latest reply

YUP, I got hit with this bug for the first time today, took me about 15 minutes to try to figure out how to get it to print without having to pay for another label. Guess the problem is not fixed yet???

Message 123 of 125
latest reply

Yo G, it is working today with IE 11 when you click the link at the top of the printing interface that makes the label larger, I never use the print button.

Message 124 of 125
latest reply

@crownnationalindustries wrote:

Yo G, it is working today with IE 11 when you click the link at the top of the printing interface that makes the label larger, I never use the print button.

Had this issue this morning 11am Pacific time.  I was using Firefox and everything on the label came up blank (everything else on the page was there). When I attempted to print a blank label it errored, but of course it bought the label.

Tried to open the label again and it failed again.

Switched to IE and it came up, painfully slow but it did pop.

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 125 of 125
latest reply