cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you ever received a message like this from EB?

liawrignq8rdwqa3_0-1698424230136.png

I don't have listings.  I pulled them down 2 days ago and EB is telling me I'm below selling standards?  I'm just going to leave this account empty until I feel like putting listings back up.

What can EB do?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Your account is still rated with no active listings and your rating is Below Standard.

What can eBay do? Permanently restrict that account and any other accounts you have if you don't raise the level from Below Standard on the affected account.

Sellers on this forum have gone over the details with you on numerous occasions on threads created by both of your IDs. Which part of it still has you confused? What can we help to explain?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

eBay does monthly reviews of seller accounts on the 20th of the month. So taking your listings down 2 days ago won’t change the fact that you are below standard. 
If you don’t get your seller account above standard eBay may not allow you to list when you feel like it.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

No, I can't say that I have.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I closed the account.  Sick of this nonsense.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You're mad at ebay because you've fallen below standards?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 6 of 6
latest reply