cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got "Suspicious Buyer" message from eBay. How do I cancel the order?

This is the second time attempting to sell an Apple iPhone 5s.  Anyways, the buyer pays and a day later I'm contacted by eBay that the buyer was "suspicious" and is no longer a registered user. I haven't shipped the phone yet.

My question is, how do I cancel the order? Whenever I click on "Cancel order" an error comes up saying "Sorry, we're having a technical hiccup right now".

The buyers money is in my PayPal account and it hasn't been automatically refunded.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Got "Suspicious Buyer" message from eBay. How do I cancel the order?

@saputo_technologieswrote:

This is the second time attempting to sell an Apple iPhone 5s.  Anyways, the buyer pays and a day later I'm contacted by eBay that the buyer was "suspicious" and is no longer a registered user. I haven't shipped the phone yet.

My question is, how do I cancel the order? Whenever I click on "Cancel order" an error comes up saying "Sorry, we're having a technical hiccup right now".

The buyers money is in my PayPal account and it hasn't been automatically refunded.

If buyer was NARUd there is no need to cancel.

Are you sure you were actually paid.  Did you check your actual paypal account, and not email?  Did you get an OK to ship.

If so, Call ebay and ask them what to do with the money.  

You may want to consider selling that item locally as it is an obvious scam magnet.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@saputo_technologieswrote:

If buyer was NARUd there is no need to cancel.

Are you sure you were actually paid.  Did you check your actual paypal account, and not email?  Did you get an OK to ship.

If so, Call ebay and ask them what to do with the money.  

You may want to consider selling that item locally as it is an obvious scam magnet.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

How did you end up making out with this?

I am dealing with the exact same situation at the moment and it is very frustrating!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply