cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my first photo in feedback

I saw a thread where someone got a photo, but I couldn't discern if it was the same thing that was shipped or not (the photo kinda looked a bit random).

I got one today, buyer took a picture of what I shipped to indicate it matched what was in the listing. I guess that works for a while while the listing is still up, someone can look, but the quality of the photo isn't very good. Not sure if it's the buyers phone/camera or eBay shrinking the image and making detail grainy.

I had thought they did away with this since I saw feedback that referred to photos posted but there were no photos, but seems I was wrong about that. For all the time they've had this feature, this is the first time someone used it in my profile.

C.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Message 6 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I'm not seeing on you feedback profile. Was it on a different account?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I heard only the seller could see the  photos, but I've seen some photos on feedback, so I don't know.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@crazystuff4sale wrote:

I'm not seeing on you feedback profile. Was it on a different account?

Nope, do you think maybe I'm the only one who can see it? It's on the first page.

sinndex_0-1713489660328.png

C.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@kensgiftshop wrote:

I heard only the seller could see the  photos, but I've seen some photos on feedback, so I don't know.

Why would they do that? I already know what my stuff looks like... I thought the point was for people to see what the buyer claims to have received against the listing photos. (Probably shouldn't complain, it's likely a good thing if only the seller can see the photos).

I posted the photo in the previous post... it's the first page, about half a dozen items down, the Dominican Coins set. I guess then you can say if you see the photo or not.

C.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Invisible to me

Screenshot 2024-04-18 202347.png

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I can't see it either.

First I heard only sellers could see it but eventually everyone would be able to.

Maybe they're still working on it?

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Yeah I found the feedback for that item and the photo's not visible to me.

That is an odd feature but I guess that explains why I haven't been seeing them in the wild.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Well thanks for checking (to everyone who replied). I marked the best answer with the screenshot that shows it's invisible to everyone but me.

They keep changing stuff around here, it's hard to keep up.

C.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply