cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye Ebay Send me a selling promotion then try to rip me off

With the throttling of sales, and your free 2 month store, which turned out NOT to be free...GOODBYE!!!

To bad you want to rip off your sellers, ripping off your sellers with hidden fees and promotions when I did everything you told me to do to the T on the phone is shady and ridiculous.  Cancelled your promotional store before the 2 months was up then you try to charge me $220 for store that was cancelled.  Then try to say you are sorry your people working there told me miss information then try to charge me for it.  Crazy, You should be ashamed of yourself and your bad business practices.  Seems like the only time something gets sold on here is right before an invoice is due and just the right amount to pay for an invoice.  NOT HAPPY, GOODBYE!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Those 2 month promotions have to be cancelled or downgraded within the first 30 days so you're not charged an early termination fee. You only get the benefit of a 2 month freebie or discount if you commit to the full year.

It's all in the fine print. When it comes to eBay promotions- or anything in life, really- always read the fine print.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

That is not what they told me on the phone, they said I would not be charged a thing if I cancelled before 2 months was up.  They lied to me in person on the phone

Message 3 of 3
latest reply