cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch in listing?

I have a basic store and was trying to list a few items this evening. I keep getting Insert Fees showing up even though I have listings left to use this month. Glitch?Screenshot_2017-08-18-22-49-09.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Glitch in listing?

I truly think it was a glitch because I was actually receiving an error message in regard to invalid shipping weight for 1st class shipping via USPS when it was less than 16 oz so I think the system was having technical difficulties. Plus this was around the same time that I was receiving the error message that I was getting. Hopefully it is working now for you!! :))
~Stacy~
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Glitch in listing?

So much for making wise use of time. I tried from both my laptop and my phone but get keeping insertion fees tacked on. I saved them in my drafts and will try again tomorrow. Hope it's resolved soon. Thanks for responding.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Glitch in listing?

@takingbackmycloset

I've been getting this too, but so far after I hit submit the 'fees' revert to zero

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Glitch in listing?

Thank you. I'll list one to make sure. I had several to list and when I saw $3.65 in fees, I backed away. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Glitch in listing?

I did as well - have you attempted to retry since? I don't seem to be having any issues today/this morning
~Stacy~
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Glitch in listing?

I have been getting the same thing. It must be a glitch.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply