Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay shipping label discount super high?

Hello everybody! I'm glad to be a part of the eBay community! I just started selling and it's going really well. I just sold an item and when I went onto the page to print my label I noticed it was super cheap- $9. Keep in mind the package is 4.5 lbs...

Return request violates listing terms

Sold a model train item, a vintage piece not made in at least 20 years, was paid 7/31, it shipped same day, I went to check the tracking and can't find any of that info in this new seller hub mess (that's another post) but I presume they got it by 8/...

Just closed a case and received the fee credit, but why can't I leave negative feedback for buyer?

Hi, I just closed a case where the buyer never sent payment. I gave the buyer multiple chances and extended his ability to make the purchase to a week. Never received a response back so I opened a case and it was just closed today without payment fro...

Buyer gave me + feedback but wants refund (he "changed his mind"). I don't allow returns.What to do?

I shipped a delicate vintage electronic amplifier to the winning bidder who received it and gave me a Positive Feedback. Now, he wants to return it (the only reason is that he "changed his mind"). I have a No Return policy since these items are delic...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 86 replies
  • 1 helpful

items mis-delivered by USPS in the USA?

helomy name is Jeshua, i am from Malaysiarecently i have sent a parcel to a buyer in the US, it was registered and from the system i assume once it reaches the US, USPS will handle the delivery of it. the parcel was intended to be delivered in Housto...

"A buyer opened a request" - Case has no Buyer Name or Order Number

eBay sent me an email: "A buyer opened a request" I click through to see the case. It only shows me the item sold. The case doesn't show the buyer's name or the order number. Here's what happenedAug. 24 The buyer didn't receive the itemBuyer requeste...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative Feedback

I sold an item and the buyer fat fingered the response and incorrectly chose a negative experience, when he actually loved it and wants to buy again. I emailed him and his comments don't match the rating and he's apologized several times. Is there a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Listings Page Is Not Showing Page Views

My listings page is not showing the number of page views. The columns from left to right are: Current price, Available qty, Watchers, Bids, Questions, Time left. I got to my listings page via the Seller Hub (I had no way to avoid using the hub...ever...

ITEM WON'T POST

So I take the time to RELIST. I edited the price, I went through all the information to make sure it was correct. I clicked on RELIST. and an error message comes back saying SOMETHNIG IS MISSING. I've gone over and over each portion of the listing. N...

Can we sell brand merchandise designs?

Hello, are we allowed to sell big brand merchandise designs on shirts?Suppose a remake of Spider man or mickey mouse designs on t-shirts etc on Ebay?I am new , hence asking. Thanks in advance Regards,ShopSwipe

How to relist items from my unsold list all at once!

Went to my unsold list only to discover that I can no longer relist them all at the same time. Got a message saying that they have made it easier. LOL! Directed me to seller hub where I was totally lost. What a bunch of Whooie!Only way I can find to ...

Resolved! Two items, same bidder has first bid on both, has offered to BUY NOW but wants a discount.

I have two items currently available. There are several more days left on each item, and several WATCHERS of each item.The same bidder has placed the first bid on both items. That bidder messaged me, offering to BUY NOW for both items, but wants a di...

Paypal disputes. I'm being scammed.

I sold two items over a month ago through ebay, The items were paid for and sent out. They were paid for and delivered to two separate people at two separate locations. Now today I get two disputes from an entirely different person with an entirely d...

I am Disguted!

I sold a tank to a buyer that had some marks under the pits that wasn't noticed until I was listing. I did mention it in the listing. (Please no, 'don't sell damaged clothing' comments. I mention in my description and sell clothes imperfections all t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors