cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a hold of Ebay

How do you contact Ebay now as you have to answer all these questions that don't have anything to do with your problem spending a lot of time to maybe final get someone to call you maybe or just give up. I wouldn't be calling if I didn't need help. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Getting a hold of Ebay

Bottom of page- have them 'call' you. There is NO number for you to call. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Getting a hold of Ebay

If your problem isn't in the list of questions, contacting CS might be a waist of time.

What are you having problems with, some one here might be able to help.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Getting a hold of Ebay

It is not easy to get someone on the phone. What I do is go to Customer Service page, click on a problem, any problem. You will get chat help. Enter Agent, get some reply, type in something else, get a reply, enter Agent, and maybe you will get a message we will call you. If not, keep entering something, get a reply, then enter agent. 

Keep in mind Customer Service is, well, Customer Service. Yesterday, I got through as above to report a major glitch (or major blunder). The rep took me through steps to modify my store layout. ??? I tried again today, got through as above, and this time it seems my message was heard. I was told a report would be made, etc. We'll see is anything happens.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply