Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Fed EX Overage Charge

I was charged a 35.00 shipping overage for a pillow I shipped from MI to CO. They are saying the pillow weight was 19lbs? Help, It appears there is no way to appeal the decision and they take the money right from my Ebay account? Any ideas who to con...

Frustrated by removal of items for "violation of policies" when they are NOT in violation.

I have had two listings in the past month removed for "policy violations" on items that were not in violation. In fact, I used sold item templates for my listings. Customer service told me that they could see that I was not in violation and that I sh...

I'm bored so opening a can of worms

Rainy and cold, store dead, bored. Reading the post about secret buyers and thought ... Some people who work for ebay must buy and even sell on ebay. Plus have friends and family who do same. If ... let's say a member of the 'seller_news_team' or one...

E-bay stock

Get your E-trade accounts ready as many folks will be shorting this stock this year...the new CEO Jamie Iannone former COO of Wal-Mart is about to learn a valuable lesson in public traded companies...when mediocre zealots start taking over leadership...

'Suggestions' on Best Offers?

When I went to make an offer this morning on a $24.90 item ... there was a message in the offer window saying something like, "Your offer is more likely to be accepted if it is $18.68". [A quantity of 3 items were available. I had intended to offer $...

Money Back For Allstate Plan?

I got scammed on eBay purchasing a phone that the seller never shipped. I bought the protection plan with it and now they won’t let me get a refund even tho I never got the phone. Anyone know what I can do about this?

Buyer ignored ‘local pick up only’ instructions. Item too big to ship. What are my options?

I was selling a car bumper. It is too big/expensive to ship across country, so I labelled it ‘local pick up only’ on the listing, and offered no shipping options. The buyer now wants a refund. What are my options? Can I deduct anything for the inconv...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors