cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow up again to fraudulent buyer! PLEASE HELP!

Please help! Buyer claimed they didn’t receive the item, tracking said it was both delivered and signed for at the buyers address! 

Ebay closed the case in my favor HOWEVER! They refunded the buyer today! After the case was closed in my favor already!!

Please help! I’m in tears!!I have proof of delivery! AND I have proof from the post office that it was in fact delivered to the right address!! 

Message 1 of 429
latest reply
428 REPLIES 428

Re: Follow up again to fraudulent buyer! PLEASE HELP!

First of all my mom purchased that bag from tradesy over an year ago, it came with a receipt and we had NO reason to question its authenticity! Also that bag had been listed for a long time on tradesy, it had the serial number posted on that listing too so why is it SO hard to believe that someone who fakes bags can just google a bag and copy the serial no as well??
If she really was sure if it was fake why didn’t she return it? I could have gotten it authenticated myself and seen the issue 

Why didn’t this buyer claim SNAD instead of an INR?? 

Because she wanted this item for free and that’s exactly what she got. 

also if I really was a scammer I wouldn’t have been on eBay for 10 years so..

Message 421 of 429
latest reply

Accusing someone of being a scammer without any facts is rude and inappropriate and does not add to the discussion.

OP did not ask about SNAD case, which with all the evidence and how buyer friendly eBay is, she would have lost, no recourse. This is about an INR which was decided in OPs favor and then reversed without warning. Supposed authenticity has nothing to do with it. If it was an SNAD and OP unknowingly sold a fake then yes, she would have to eat the loss! Not in this case however!

This situation could happen to anyone, wether it’s a $40 item or $4000 item. It is wrong of eBay to reverse their decision after the case closes. 

Message 422 of 429
latest reply

@pink.fish.rule 

you are absolutely correct about the ebay authenticate...and i believe they do not just authenticate, they list it for you...AND as a seller, you do not do the write up on YOUR item or do the pix (reading those threads), they do.  and from previous threads here about it, sometimes their incorrect info has caused SNADs. unless they have changed their MO.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 423 of 429
latest reply

@shoppingisfun.x wrote:

First of all my mom purchased that bag from tradesy over an year ago, it came with a receipt and we had NO reason to question its authenticity! Also that bag had been listed for a long time on tradesy, it had the serial number posted on that listing too so why is it SO hard to believe that someone who fakes bags can just google a bag and copy the serial no as well??
If she really was sure if it was fake why didn’t she return it? I could have gotten it authenticated myself and seen the issue 

Why didn’t this buyer claim SNAD instead of an INR?? 

Because she wanted this item for free and that’s exactly what she got. 

also if I really was a scammer I wouldn’t have been on eBay for 10 years so..

@shoppingisfun.x 

STOP responding to these posters. There's no point and it just adds to  your stress levels.

Message 424 of 429
latest reply

You’re right! 
I just don’t want to be falsely accused of selling fakes or even being a scammer 

But yes I’ll stop responding to them!

Message 425 of 429
latest reply

@shoppingisfun.x 

hi, i agree with pinkfish...there will be more of the same here...lay low, dont even read them...just come back when you have some kind of answer from ebay...wish you good luck. am in your corner.  

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 426 of 429
latest reply

You have to read them really fast anyway.

Message 427 of 429
latest reply

LOL

I really really hope the OP will get a resolution to this and they aren't just being given the runaround.
Message 428 of 429
latest reply