cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Neg in 10 plus years

Image1.jpg

So I get a neg feedback today. The buyer claims I did not respond to him. I contacted him and let him know that I never received any messages from him. He then sends me this screen shot, prior to editing of course. I was polite and nice. But he demanded $20.00 for the feedback removal. I told him I was not going to do that, if he had sent a nice message I would have gladly worked with him. 

I then requested a feedback removal, but it is just automated stuff and ebay quickly denied it. So then I went to chat and explained the situation that the buyer was violating the feedback extortion policy. She agreed, but had to send it to an expert to review. I'm now in limbo waiting.  

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Ughhhhh

"What the idiot doing this *bleep*?"

Yeah. We can see who the idiot is, guy, don't worry about that.

I cannot stand these entitled, arrogant, ignorant tools who think they can dictate whatever they want to whomever they want. Honestly, I'd like to see people like this get a good hard kick in the rear and/or punch to the face and put in their place.

And now sadly if he sees the feedback removed he may pull the false SNAD thing and return to you some doggy doo instead of the lens. Let us hope his pea brain is too small for something that complex.

Message 31 of 52
latest reply

@forward-motion wrote:

I have a sticker that I put on every order thanking them for the purchase and if there is any problem to contact me first. This is the first time anyone said it was a problem. In fact people DO contact me first with problems before turning a return request in. 

Perhaps consider switching to a business card or note on the invoice (like I do) instead of a sticker?

I know you never had a problem before and this guy strikes me as the type who would've made up anything to demand a partial, but perhaps its worth considering. *shrug* Stinks to have to reconsider your way of doing business because of one nut job though.

Message 32 of 52
latest reply

Hi - Me again. I don't see a sticker as any kind of a problem. If it stuck really well, so what. Buyer should be happy to receive the item unbroken. Remember, there are a whole lot of mean folks out there. We live in evil times. You will rise above this like a champ!  L

Message 33 of 52
latest reply

I'm late; Goo Gone is no good for plastic items like taillight lenses, it will eat into the finish and dull the item.

Cheap tip of the day; I've used the 3X3" postit notes with a small "thanks" & my name, folded the adhesive onto itself and included it with the item in the wrapping

No sticking, no problem

Message 34 of 52
latest reply

Sorry to see this type of conversation from a buyer. Please block him immediately. I am sure he will not agree for a feedback revision. Just block him & forget about it. All the best.

Message 35 of 52
latest reply

I use a circle barb and business card with a hole punched - but Sunshine there would probably complain that he doesn't have scissors.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 36 of 52
latest reply

@katzrul15 wrote:

A $20 discount on a $64 taillight is an absurd demand, sticky sticker or not.  Cannot be this guy's first rodeo on wanting a discount.  And who emails/talks like that?  This is not the Sopranos.

Tony Soprano: "Paulie, did you take care of the thing?"

Paulie Walnuts: "Yeah T, I took care of it. Thing is though, it got messy."

Tony Soprano: "What do you mean it got messy?"

Paulie Walnuts: "He was complaining about the sticker T, he went nuts, he attacked me. It couldn't be avoided!"

Tony Soprano: "You got any idea how much heat is on us right now with the feds sniffing around??? *bleep* Paulie last thing we need is a missing persons investigation ova here!"

Paulie Walnuts: "I'm sorry T!"

Tony Soprano: "Son of a *bleep*! Use some *bleep* common sense next time Paulie!"

Paule Walnuts: *looks down in shame*

Message 37 of 52
latest reply

@chapeau-noir wrote:

I use a circle barb and business card with a hole punched - but Sunshine there would probably complain that he doesn't have scissors.

ROFL  Also got a great visual from your other post- lol sign & smiley.gif

I use something like that. It's a large punch in tag shape, like for making handmade gift tags. Ribbon to attach..

Yeah sounds like he just wanted to complain about SOMETHING.

@forward-motion 

I know everyone has said "no stickers" but you could put them on with that silicone "quake hold" type stuff. It's super easy to rub off.. 

IMHO some people just want to complain.. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 38 of 52
latest reply

@forward-motion 

Out of curiosity, have you checked to see his other 'feedback left for sellers'?

I'd be curious to see whether or not this is a regular thing from this guy or perhaps just blew his gasket at you (car part pun absolutely intended)? If it's a one time thing okay, a little more forgivable even with all that bad language, still not acceptable but if it's not a pattern of behavior I think all of us have lost our temper at one point or another. Though not sure I'd take it as far as he did no matter how upset I was.

Message 39 of 52
latest reply

Yes I did, he leaves neg often

Message 40 of 52
latest reply

Hi - I don't know if it OK for me to post here, but I need to anyway. You crack me up! I really appreciate you!  L

Message 41 of 52
latest reply

You are on it bud! Yeah we got that covered. 

Message 42 of 52
latest reply

LMAO!

We use the "you know that thang?" all the time....LOL

Too funny!  (I see I am not the only Sopranos fan on the boards.......)

“I won’t pay. I know too much about extortion.” —Tony Soprano

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 43 of 52
latest reply

UPDATED

Hello forward-motion,Thanks for contacting us about the feedback you received:

On: 2021-06-14 13:32:25-0700

We've removed the feedback as it does qualify under our removal policies

Message 44 of 52
latest reply

YES - a win

I haven't read all replies, but I really hope you report this buyer for abuse, he has no place on eBay IMHO

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 45 of 52
latest reply