cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback Revision Request Change

We can no longer see our lifetime number of revised feedbacks unless we're logged out of our account. eBay replaced the info on our FB pages with the number we have available to send.

Before:

fbrevision-1.png

After:

fbrevision-2.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

that's the information the seller needs.......how many are available to send.......can't see a problem? 

As a buyer/looker.........I can still see the # revised.........

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I didn't say there was a problem. Is there supposed to be a problem to alert others about a change and about how to find info they might be looking for?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@wastingtime101 

Sorry.............I guess I'm just too used to people complaining around here............lol

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Haha, no prob. A lot of the posts around here are complaints and rants. Kinda throws you off when someone's posting a general FYI.

GLORIOUS!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

lol I see the complaints all the time

78f567e03f9f575b9e0ace3ed2daae39.jpeg

If it's a question im fine with that, and I cant do anything about the complaints. 

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Had not noticed....wonder why the change?  I am never looking at my account logged out that I can think of.  lol  (wonder why not give you both?)

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 7 of 7
latest reply