cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback From Buyers

I have about 25 buyers going back to October that have left no feedback for me. I assume they were satisfied with their purchase, as I received no complaints. I always leave feedback for a buyer soon after they receive their item. So is it OK to contact them and request they leave feedback?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Feedback From Buyers

The ability to leave feedback closes after 60 days, so they can't leave feedback.

That said, never poke a sleeping bear.  Feedback is voluntary. Nobody is required to leave it.  If you ask, you may get something you don't want.

southernsweettea_0-1642443049014.png

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Feedback From Buyers

So is it OK to contact them and request they leave feedback?

@glasqueene 

It's not against policy, if that's what you're asking. Personally, I'd not do it. But that's just me...

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Feedback From Buyers

Not a good idea.............At least one will probably get ticked off at "you bugging them".......and could ream you out and/or leave neg feedback because of it.  At least some will consider it spam.......  you have plenty of feedback so best just to leave them alone.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Feedback From Buyers

double post.........apologies.....

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Feedback From Buyers

I hate it when a Seller emails for feedback.

I do not send those requests as a Seller and as a Buyer, consider them spam.

Feedback is voluntary.  They might voluntarily leave you feedback you wish they had not.

Many Buyers do not leave FB.....does not bother me in the least.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Feedback From Buyers

Classic!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Feedback From Buyers

eBay already pesters them for feedback, which I wish they wouldn't do.  I would not contact them.  If its this account, you already have plenty, anyway, to show that you're well established.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 8
latest reply