cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Counterfeits Claims/No Appeal

Over the past 3 months we've had several of our listings removed by eBay for being "counterfeit". These aren't vero takedowns, they're direct from eBay based on "anonymous reports".

The first batch of listings were all restored after the SIDAN contacted eBay to let them know they were authentic.

Two more batches just came through and now eBay is saying there are no appeals even though BrickArms and SIDAN sent emails and we provided proof for our own custom items.

We're official reseller of BrickArms, SIDAN, and our own brand Battle Brick that uses customized Genuine LEGO® bricks. We've been selling 12 years without a single customer complaint about "counterfeit items" (because we don't sell them).

I've heard that some sellers have had luck having authentic items restored, I've checked other posts and haven't seen any specific suggestions. You'd think after 12 years and mounds of paperwork eBay would at least give us a chance...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: False Counterfeits Claims/No Appeal

I'm sure those reports are coming from people that couldn't possibly take the time to read the listing to learn that your items are custom built from actual Legos. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: False Counterfeits Claims/No Appeal

I totally understand that, but the "no appeals, not contact" policy from eBay is insane. It happened to us on the big A ecommerce site and they put a safety note on our account after LEGO® helped us out.  eBay... crickets...

Message 3 of 3
latest reply