cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEDBACKS

I SELL ALOT ON EBAY AND IF I SELL MORE THAN ONE ITEM TO THE SAME PERSON I ONLY GET ONE FEEDBACK , THIS IS NOT RIGHT I SHOULD GET IF I SELL 14 ITEMS TO THE SAME PERSON I SHOULD GET 14 FEEDBACKS. ANYONE AGREE, LETS CALL EBAY AND COMPLAIN WE ARE GETTING CHEATED ON OUR FEEDS WHICH HELP US  BETTER OUR SALES. 

TONY

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: FEEDBACKS

They can leave you 14 feedback remarks but it will only count as one. That is just how it is. If they come back at a later date (cant remember how may days exactly) and make another purchase it will count again.

"What part of MEOW don't you understand?"
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@tony929451

I guess I don't quite understand. You DO get all feedbacks. What you don't get is the number of feedbacks.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

It has been like that for as long as I can remember and I have been an active member of eBay since '01 - and I do not think eBay will change anything in favor of Sellers.  

Shouting will not help either

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

What were you planning on buying with those "extra" feedbacks?

You have over 3000 feedbacks, what difference would it make if you had and extra 10, 20, 200????

I also have to wonder if you just discovered this policy which has been in effect for 10 years or more?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Yes this is how it works. You could sell 20 things all to the SAME buyer at once and that buyer can choose to type out 20 feedback comments to you but those 20 feedback comments will only count as one on your feedback number.

"What part of MEOW don't you understand?"
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

You have over 3k feedback as a seller. 

How do you figure 13 more wii "HELP US BETTER OUR SALES"?

I'll leave you to call & complain. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

They can leave you 14 feedback but it'll still make your count (for rating purposes) go up one.  Sales to the same buyer within a standard week count as one transaction - whether positive or negative.

You will have all 14 in your "Feedback As A Seller" count

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

If eBay did change to what you want them to, there still wouldn't be a guarantee that you would get 14 feedback that would count. The buyer would actually have to give you a feedback for each transaction, which many won't do if they have purchased a large quantity of items.

If I buy 30 individual books from a seller, there is no way I'm leaving that many feedback.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

For the 666th time,

Feedback should be totally eliminated from this site.

imo,

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 10 of 10
latest reply