cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEDBACK ABUSE!

Hello first time using this forum so please excuse me if my question is out of line.We strive for our seller ratings and in many instances take a loss and accept returns as do most top rated sellers.My rant concerns a buyer leaving a negative feedback stating,"Selling garbage garbage salesman" Buyer left this feedback on a item that was exactly as described shipped the same day and arrived safely.Buyer did not notify us of a problem or request a return.We quickly responded with we "will be glad to issue a full refund and send a prepaid return label". We recieved no response on 1st or 2nd message.On the 3rd message we offered to issue a full refund and buyer can keep the 7.00 tree top angel which we accepted best offer original price 9.99 we received no respones to all 3 of our requests to remedy the situation.My question is should the buyer first contact the seller asking for a return or replacement or partial refund.Before leaving a negative feedback.This is our first negative feedback out of 438 can anyone adevise on what could be done or offered to the buyer when they won't repond back to us.I feel the feedback system is being abused any thoughts.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: FEEDBACK ABUSE!

do not be giving your money away 

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

thank you for your time I try everything possible to make amends with it's our mistake or no mistake At all.We will call ebay this evening and ask our options.Could you imagine if I left the exact feedback on ebays shipping supplies and then did not respond to any requests to solve my problem.I wonder if ebay would leave the feedback or remove it? LOL

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

THANK YOU for your input.We first offered a full refund and send a prepaid label.then a partial refund on our 3rd request we offered full refrund keep item.Since they did not open a case or state item was not as described,

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@barterzones wrote:

thank you for your time I try everything possible to make amends with it's our mistake or no mistake At all.We will call ebay this evening and ask our options.Could you imagine if I left the exact feedback on ebays shipping supplies and then did not respond to any requests to solve my problem.I wonder if ebay would leave the feedback or remove it? LOL

OP, I understand this is frustrating for you, but the buyer is under no obligation to contact you or to respond.  If you really wanted to refund without a return, I am not sure why you just did not do that.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

@barterzones wrote:

THANK YOU for your input.We first offered a full refund and send a prepaid label.then a partial refund on our 3rd request we offered full refrund keep item.Since they did not open a case or state item was not as described,

Perhaps the buyer is simply not interested.  They left the neg and they are done.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

@greatpartsgooddeals wrote:

Call ebay and they should remove it since he called you GARBAGE. Personal Insults are not supposed to be allowed

This is incorrect.  It is allowed.  

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 21 of 21
latest reply