cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired Diet Gummies

Hi All, does anyone know where I can find the rules on expired medications? I found a seller who is selling some Apple Cider Vinager Gummies that are expire dated 5/2023.  And I want to know if this is okay.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Expired Diet Gummies

@penny_pinching_jewelry 

According to eBay's policies, selling expired medications is not allowed. eBay's "Drugs and drug paraphernalia policy" states that:

"Listings for drugs, drug paraphernalia, and medical devices must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Expired drugs are not allowed to be sold on eBay."

Also, eBay's "Health and beauty policy" states that:

"Listings for health and beauty products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Expired products are not allowed to be sold on eBay."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Expired Diet Gummies

As far as I know, expired products are not allowed here. Theres a report button on every listing.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Expired Diet Gummies

It's probably ok to consume but it's NOT ok to sell here on ebay.

I would report he listing.

Go to the listing, scroll about half way down, on the right hand side there will be a "report this item" link.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Expired Diet Gummies

@penny_pinching_jewelry 

According to eBay's policies, selling expired medications is not allowed. eBay's "Drugs and drug paraphernalia policy" states that:

"Listings for drugs, drug paraphernalia, and medical devices must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Expired drugs are not allowed to be sold on eBay."

Also, eBay's "Health and beauty policy" states that:

"Listings for health and beauty products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Expired products are not allowed to be sold on eBay."

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Expired Diet Gummies

eBay does not allow expired items to be sold.  Still most keep well past the date and are ok to use. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply