cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even when you "win", seller can still nail you in FB....

Note to ebay - when you give sellers the option to have a No Returns policy, (which we have all learned is mostly not enforceable), and do allow us the "right" to refuse a Return Request when the buyer gives their reason for requesting the return is related to fit, please don't then allow the seller to turn around and slam us with Negative Feedback in which buyer mentions the same fit issues within their Negative FB comments. 

You, ebay, allowed me, the seller, the option to decline that Return Request and when I did you instantly closed the Return Request, for which I am appreciative.  However, you need to extend that Seller Protection to include the Buyer losing their right to leave FB once they have been denied an official Return Request. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Feedback is a different issue to eBay.

As for no returns that does not mean: no feedback or refund.

The changes with the new stream lined return process,

you might as well forget no returns after it is engaged.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, that is the thing; why do they even allow us the option to clarify that we do not accept return when we are listing our items if they are not going to allow us to enforce that in the same way that any B&M store can enforce their return policies?  And furthermore, why also allow the buyers who ARE legitimately denied a return request to then leave Negative Feedback? 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@frock_my_world wrote:

ebay, allowed me, the seller, the option to decline that Return Request 

Which you just taught that buyer to never again choose the "fit" return and instead choose SNAD which will cost countless other sellers money instead of just you.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

?

That's the way everybody learns, by doing, trying and making mistakes.

The devil is ALWAYS in the details, details you learn the hard way.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

So a buyer buys a dress and according to the buyer it is 2x larger than expected. You force the buyer to keep it because you refuse the return. You think the buyer should have no right to give their opinion of the transaction ? OK, but truthfully that is why Ebay has feedback.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply